LAMBERT SAYS SPORTS

SOME CLEVER SHEEP SHIT
WHAT DO EWE THINK....?

Thursday, May 8, 2008

I Dream Of Jeanie


I would love to know what the hell Jeanie Bus is doing to Phil Jackson? They say Geniuses are always crazy, but Phil is completely fucking nuts. I guess that's why he's shitting where he's eating by piping the owners/bosses daughter. I guess the only side effect to that conflict of intrest is memory loss. That's not the point, the point is what Hollywood is doing to Phil? With out Mike I don't think Phil would have had this much success. Needless to say Mike might of not have won six championships but would've came close. His Air-ness would've definitely won championships more then Phil Jax would have ever had if they had parted ways. Shit he might of not even meet Jeanie Buss if Mike wasn't executing his Triangle offense. Phil probably would've ended back in New York coaching the Knicks (former team) and never would've made it to L.A. The point is this I would like to know where Phil Jackson comes off saying some out of sync shit like this:
"I don't know anybody who's ever deserved this trophy more. I don't know anybody who's ever worked as hard to accomplish what he's accomplished."
WHAT!!!! I'll Flip this fucking table I'm typing on! "Hardworking?" Kobe works hard, but Michael Jordan won both Defensive POY and MVP in 88. That means he busted his ass to be the best on both ends of the court. Michael Jordan gave Steve Kerr a black eye in a competitive practice. You can't tell Mike didn't work hard. Ha... You can even Say Jordan knocked Kerr stupid, he did pull the trigger on that Shaq trade. Kobe is great now but please, please lets not forget how good Michael was.
Kobe is Good, But:
MVPs 23 (5) 24 (1)
Led NBA in scoring 23 (10) 24 (1)
Gold Medals 23 (2) 24 (0)
NBA Def. 1st Team 23 (9) 24 (5)






No comments: