Wisdom makes more cents then Money in your pocket. Here's my weekly installment of "5 Beans in your Pocket at All Times"
Reading and Understanding of this subject is like Having $5 in your pocket at all time.
1. TIM DUNCAN (1998-Present) Aside from being the most boring NBA Superstar Ever! Timmy is the best to ever play the position. Dominating both ends of the floor like no other big man before him. He has won 4 NBA Championships (99, 03, 05, 07) 2 Time MVP (99, 03, 05), 3 Time NBA Finals MVP. 11 Time All NBA team 9 of those All NBA 1st Team. 11 Time All NBA Defensive Team. If any word could describe Tim Duncan it would be Consistency. Plus no one else has ever used the backboard quite like Timmy has. With a total of 4 possibly going on 5 Chips, Tim Duncan gets top billing.
2. KARL MALONE (1986-2004) The Mail man has to make the list. Does anyone remember his L.A. Gear commercial back in the early 90s? The one for his sneaker the "Catapult". If you do remember more power to ya, if you don't that means you didn't watch as much TV as i did as a kid. Karl is one of two Power Forwards to make this list that never won a god damn thing (Championships). It doesn't matter anyway, how could Mailman not be included. He scored over 36,968 Points. More Points then Mike, Magic, Larry, and Wilt. Enough said. He posed a deadly mid-range jumper. Malone use to Kill opponents of that Stockton to Malone Screen and roll. Karl Malone finished his career with a 25 PPG Avg.
3. DENNIS RODMAN (1986- 2000) The man has won 5 Championships. He won 2 in Detroit and 3 with Mike and Scottie. As a matter of fact Dennis has more rings then anyone one this list. Many people will question why Dennis is so high on the list. Rodman was All NBA 1 Team Defense 89-96. Led the League in Rebounds 91-98. NBA Defensive Player of the year twice 90-91. Rodman was versatile enough to step out and guard smaller player on the perimeter. Dennis the Menace Rodman get my vote all day. Don't forget Madonna and Carmen Electra.
4. CHARLES BARKLEY (1984-2000) "Sir Charles", "The Round Mound of Rebound" was short for a power forward. He used tenacity and strength to become a dominant rebounder. He was a versatile player who could score, defend, rebound, and assist. In 2000 the season, he retired as one of only four players in NBA history with 20,000 points, 10,000 rebounds and 4,000 assists. He Won a MVP in 93 while in Phoenix. For his Career Charles averaged 23 ppg and 12 rpg. Don't forget Barkley was listed at 6'6, which means he's probably 6'4
5. Kevin Garnett (1995-Present) Kevin Garnett is the anchor to my brilliantly crafted list. Why K.G.? Because he like 6' 13 inches tall and plays like a Small Forward. Also posses the prettiest turn around jumper in the post. It's the closest thing to Hakeems Dream Shake. K.G. won his only MVP in 2004. He was named Defensive POY this year in 2008. An 11 Time All star, and 9 times All NBA Team and All Defensive Team. The "Big Ticket" has averaged 22 ppg and 12 rpg over his career. From the Players on this list Garnett probably plays with the most fire and intensity. Now In Boston his leadership has shown through this year. Leading the Celtics to the Eastern Conference Finals and a leagues best record.
What do ewe think?